Saturday, January 4, 2014

Amigurumi Kiki´s Delivery Service Sketch

This month I got an amazing challenge as a custom order: Kiki, the little witch of the fantastic Hayao Miyazaki Movie "Kiki´s, delivery Service".

This amigurumi custom order was the perfect excuse for me to go all January with Studio Ghibli characters I have been wanting to recreate for free amigurumi patterns for a long time.

Studio Ghibli characters are one of my biggest inspiration in crochet and illustration. Their fantastic and magical adventures inspire me a lot as a individual ans as an artist.


This is my sketch of Kiki, I decided to follow a more Kawaii style as well as keep the dimensions small. Today I started crocheting the head and is looking great!
Stay tuned in The Sun and the turtle Amigurumi page for Kiki amigurumi free pattern (≧∇≦).






No comments:

Post a Comment