Sunday, January 26, 2014

personalized valentines day gift: My valentine's bear

Hi Hook Ninjas! Saint Valentines day is arriving and I thought of making a crochet amigurumi animal but as a personalized valentines day gift in amigurumi あみぐるみ format to put in our Etsy store. For me, amigurumis are a beautiful way of expressing love and care towards others. Some people give amigurumis to their loved ones to express simple emotions that are hard to put into words: "I care about you", "I love you", I have you in my mind", "you are not alone". My idea is to make a teddy bear that has a kind and peaceful energy. A little simple present that can bring warmness into the heart of people, bring smiles and bring love. Something that does not cost much but that has a deep meaning plus time, effort and love. This is my sketch for it:
DO you think amigurumis are good presents in Saint Valentines day? Have you given an amigurumi to someone? I would like to hear your opinion in the comments :)!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment